It’s a fine morning: perfect for working on some world-changing ideas. After breakfast and coffee, you sign in to work. First, you catch up with your team, a cross-functional bunch of designers, engineers and writers who love what they do (just like you!). Then, it’s down to business.
You start with designing a Figma prototype to attract the best design and engineering talent in the country. You’re thinking about how to tell Obvious’ story best. After a leisurely lunch, you sit down for a series of collaborative discussions with product designers and our clients.
With every discussion and task, you evolve as a product designer at one of the leading product consultancies in India. You understand that complex technology, when simplified and made ubiquitously accessible, finds its own ways to change the world.
This is a glimpse of what work as a Design intern at Obvious might look like. This could be you!
What you will do:
- Support designers who work with highly impactful tech unicorns alongside a versatile team of product designers, user researchers and visual designers
- Collaborate with the communications and people ops team to create collaterals for internal needs
What you will need:
- A portfolio that demonstrates your digital design work
- The ability to communicate, collaborate, receive and include ideas
What you will get:
- A dedicated spot in a culture-centric, principle-driven, equal opportunity organisation
- The freedom to work remotely, at your own pace, and towards your preferred goals
- Mentoring from some of India’s most coveted designers and engineers
- A seat with your name on it in our sprawling central Bengaluru office
- A stipend for your time
We do what we do so Simple can save 100 million people from cardiovascular disease. So Wikipedia can deliver knowledge to the next billion users. So Swiggy can launch a service that creates a whole new industry.
With a powerful team that supports, creates, and innovates, we make the unimaginable obvious.
If what we’ve outlined sounds exciting to you, then apply using the link below and we will get in touch with you soon!