- ...are a very good designer.
- ...are digital first. (*All* of our work is digital)
- Your work is conceptually clear and visually stunning
- Understand our company culture and values, and feel you are aligned with them.
- Have authentic connections with our industry
- Understand client realities and establish meaningful associations with them.
- Have spent the last 1-3 years of your career on digital design projects at agencies, startups, corporate houses etc.
- Enjoy working in a consulting environment (communicating, collaborating, facilitating, convincing)
You like working with people:
- You know all about design and the tools to make design, but you get that design is really about people
- You enjoy collaborating with others, working in public and are as happy to receive and include ideas as you are to share them.
What Can You Expect From Us:
As an organisation, we believe in compass over maps. We live in a complex world that moves fast, and the cost of mapping details, often exceeds the cost of finding the right direction and just getting started. Over the years, we’ve aligned on a few guiding principles that act as our north star. They help us find direction, even when there isn’t one which is obvious. You can expect us to uphold these principles, no matter the cost. Here they are — over at our Playbook.
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Product Designer? Then we'd love to hear about you!