As a small team of digital product strategists, we’ve helped realise some world changing ideas, both in the for-profit and not-for-profit space. But changing the world is not our calling. It is just a happy byproduct of what we really want to do - make this complex world of ours, exceedingly obvious.
We’ve dedicated our lives to this mission and have evolved methods and best practices that have helped us solve complex problems by delivering solutions that are dead obvious.
Time and again, a lot of talented people have reached out to us, expressing interest in learning from our practice, and applying it to their work. To facilitate this learning, we’ve decided to launch, for the first time ever, the Obvious Residency Programme.
About the Residency
As a 6 month resident, you can choose to:
- Work on a passion project you’ve been wanting to bring to life as a Solo Explorer
- You can join our team for the duration of the residency and contribute to an exciting client project that we’re working on as a Co-Conspirator
The Solo Explorer
Work on your own passion project
Do you have a project idea that you’re itching to start working on? Do you need funding and guidance to make it come to life? If yes, then this is the programme for you.
Here’s what you get:
- 6 months of our time, energy and resources
- Inputs from our team of 15 designers
- Access to our network of creatives, entrepreneurs and VCs
- Healthy lunch at our sunny office
- Ergonomic furniture
- Funding for all project related needs + a stipend to cover the cost of living in Bangalore
What Do We Expect From You?
If you’ve read this far, and haven’t lost interest, you’re probably wondering - “What are they looking for? What’s in it for them?”
At Obvious, we’re always looking to make our studio more interesting and diverse. We believe that by bringing in residents who are willing to take risks, are itching to build something exciting and can challenge our thinking, we will continue to grow into a more well rounded team. By helping you learn, we hope to become better ourselves.
If what we’ve outlined sounds exciting to you, then apply using the link below and we will get in touch with you soon!